Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2013

A Fresh Start - Welcome to The Box of Bits & Bobs

"The New Year is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Your the author so write a bestseller."

I know its a tad late but New Years is one of the greatest times of year. Its a time to relive every breathtaking moment of 2012 and to realise that we enjoyed our amazing  experiences and have learnt and grown from the not so amazing ones we came across.

This year is going to be extraordinary! I have seen so many motivated people already, so I know this year is going to be a year of motivation and discovering where and who we truly want to be. An abundance of new experiences and moments will come from that and I am ecstatic for 2013 to unfold and envelope me in its endless opportunities. For example, writing a blog had never even crossed my mind until my cousin told me about hers, Momentary Lapse of Reality. And that was all it took, the seed was planted and a whole new experience hit me. Now here I am and the addiction has begun. Welcome to my new blog.......(drum roll please) Introducing... The Box of Bits & Bobs.

About Bits&Bobs

The Box of Bits & Bobs - A treasure trove of everything. From cupcakes to motorbikes, travels to Dare Days, recipes to DIY room projects and whatever else in between. As I have only just started my blog it will take a while for it to become... well... you know..good I guess? Hahaha! Over time I hope that it will be a place for people to scroll, click, laugh and be interested and intrigued as they read all about my opinions, adventures, recipes, projects and parts of my day to day life. If i were to imagine this blog as a place it would be a quircky little cafe with trinkets scattered across shelves, the smell of fresh tea, cupcakes and  amazing gourmet, organic meals, awesome smelling candles, retro clothes and items, lanterns hung from the roof and a little bit of Queen, Mumford & Sons and ACDC playing in the background (Thats the little bit of unexpected me you'll get along the way). Anyways I am still not 100% sure on how all this jazz works just yet but whoever may stumble across this i wish you  a fantabulous day and  hope that you enjoy my blog :) 
B&B

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I loveeeee this already Leah!! You write so well, I am super impressed and can't wait to watch this space grow :) I have a feeling this id going to be a very inspirational blog!! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww thank you so much rinnie!! That means a lot to me!! Love you Xx

    ReplyDelete