Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2013

More Cute, More Quirky

Today a friend and I went searching for some 1920's costumes bits and Bobs for a party were attending and stumbled across the two most adorable, quirky little shops. They contained hundreds of treasures, from old style milk bottles filled with body wash to amazing home decor. Then there was upstairs which was filled with retro tshirts, homemade candles and an abundance of other gems! I could've bought the entire shop! So if your ever on the Gold Coast in Queensland be sure to check out Urban Groove in James Street, Burleigh Heads. It's AMAZING! 

James Street has to be one of my favourite places on the Coast!! Simply because once you've had a look there you can scoot across the road to try, in my opinion, the best fresh juices on the Gold Coast at the fruit and vege shop. They whisk fruit straight from their shop into the blender. Couldn't be anymore Perfect! Boutiques line the street and there are many delicous places to eat including Govindas an amazing vegetarian restaurant and the sushi bar. They are my two favourites! So I'll stop ranting now, but like i said if your ever on the Gold Coast, James Street in Burleigh Heads is a MUST!!

B&B

5 comments:

  1. Coolies :) I finally have internet again wooohooo! Loving the layout! Working things out ok???
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep kind of working it out!! Hahahah still not sure about everything and other stuff! I had 60 views in 2 days hahahah Idk if thats good but I was pretty excited!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah its good for your first two days :) how exciting!!! Well, if you have any questions just let me know!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally looks like a place I'd like to pillage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is THE place to pillage!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete