Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2013

Doggy Rain Dance

Today I was having one of those days. You know the days when you just slouch around, are attached to technological devices, eat and just feel blahhh?? Yeah well that was me today. I felt like everytime I checked my Instagram, Facebook or whatever other addictive social media sites there are that I was wasting minutes of my life. Dramatic I know.

I am one of those people who hate wasting days. You know when someone asks
"So what did you do today?"
And you reply with
"Uhhh, nothing"
Yeah well that's where my day was headed today, into the never land of nothing. I mean don't get me wrong my bed and I have the strongest relationship out. But my quest was set, I had to get up. So I did.

It was raining outside and instead of curling up with a hot chocolate and watching a movie i simply walked outside fully clothed.

Then I danced in the rain with my dog.

To my surprise it was the funniest, greatest thing I could have done and my dog thoroughly enjoyed himself too.

Hahaha well I guess this was a kind of pointless post but maybe one day you too will have the urge to dance in the rain with your dog or maybe even your cat (hmm good luck with the cat). Bahahaha :)

B&B






No comments:

Post a Comment