Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Dare Day.

Dare Day. The name explains it all really, a day consisting of nothing but dares. When I was younger I always loved truth or dare. Then when I was older I saw the One Tree Hill and Janoskians do a dare day and night and I couldn't wait to try one out.

So today was the day, I was finally doing it, our dare day consisted of four girls including me, which was split into two pairs. We held it at a local shopping centre and started at the same place. We were handed a list of twelve dares, the rules were on the list and the first team back to the certain spot would reign champions.

The dares ranged from 'I am not doing this' to 'that's easy' on the dare-o-meter, the day consisted of many long belly laughs for all competitors and most probably left some very dazed and confused shoppers/shop staff who ended up just laughing in the end.

Overall it was a fun filled, hilarious yet sometimes embarrassing day. It's heaps of fun and I was thinking it would even be an awesome Idea for a birthday! Well my childhood dream of a dare day has been granted and fully fulfilled!

Now what's next...

B&B





No comments:

Post a Comment